Saturday, March 10, 2018

Terrible Fake and Scamming Inout Scripts by Nesote


Recently I spent over $400 on software to run my new search engine website and looking around, decided that InOutScripts.com was the best choice to use, due to all of it´s features that are listed on its sales page, how I was wrong! The corrospondence was great and many promises were made, including customizations, but then I made the mistake of paying for the script!

After InOutScripts.com take your money, they will go AWOL, they will not answer your messages and if you are really unlucky, you will have Rojin P Mani as your help person, he is an arrogant and lazy person who is on holiday more than at work!
After waiting almost 2 weeks for the software to actually be installed, none of the plugins worked and none of the features that are promised worked at all. The results were only delivered from Google and my Adsense account was banned due to the software using Google illegally to deliver search results. What InOutScripts.com don´t tell you is all the APIs are NOT free, you have a very limited amount of search results per day and after that, you are charged, this is why they sell a spider script at a rediculous price, because without the spider script, the search engine script is useless.

Support was an absolute nightmare, sometimes I would wait 2 weeks or longer for a reply and always the same excuses “Sorry I was ill”, “Sorry I don´t work on holidays” and the rudest one yet “Sorry I have been too busy with other customers”. Many of my support tickets remain unanswered so I have had to scrap the project and use a much cheaper search engine script from a much better company.

I had to write a lot of bad reviews to get my money back from InOutScripts.com and eventually, with the rise in rankings due to social shares from people who experienced a bad time with the company, the bad reviews are right at the top of all search engines. Although I did get a full refund, I was asked to remove all the bad reviews, I decided not to because InOutScripts.com wasted a lot of my time and gave me a lot of stress and why should I remove the truth? I don´t want other people to have the same problems as me and face the possibility of losing money to a scam company from India, which has the highest rate of online scammers from anythere in the world! My reviews still remain and always will do, in fact, it actually feels great knowing that I am able to stop InOutScripts.com from making sales, they are scammers and got what they deserved!

I have also recently received an email from Jacob Baby, what a name, sounds like one of the Indian scammers from a chat site trying to get personal info from you! Anyway, he has asked me to remove the reviews because it is killing their sales, they can no longer take our hard earned cash and scam the crap out of innocent people. I said that I would remove the bad reviews but only if they install a full working version of their search engine script with all modules and plugins, fully working. The reason for this is because I want people to be able to see a working version of their software and I can add it to the bad reviews to show that they have fixed the issues. The reply from Jacob Baby was a straight “NO”, no way are they going to install a full working version for free, instead they would do it for 50% off the normal price! This just shows that they do not have any confidence in their own scripts and that they are all still full of bugs. I am not giving those scammers any more of my money and I hope I can bring them right down and destroy them. End of the day, InOutScripts.com is a terrible Indian scamming company which will promise you the world, take your money and then go AWOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment